Press Release Interlakokraska 2017
The 21st edition of the Interlakokraska International Exhibition for Paints and Coatings
Interlakokraska targets manufacturers, suppliers and users of paints and coatings. It promotes networking and demonstration of the latest equipment, products and services.
Dates: 28 February – 3 March 2017
Venue: Forum Pavilion, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Chemists Union, NIITEKHIM OAO, Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, Centrlack Association
Auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Labels: UFI, RUEF
Exhibition area: 3,500 sq m
Exhibitors: 200 companies
Countries: 25 (Belarus, Belgium, China, Columbia, Czechia, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Jordan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA, Uzbekistan)
International pavilions: China
Types of products on display: raw materials, equipment and technology for production of paints and coatings; all types of paints and coatings; cleaning equipment, recycling, etc.; new sectors: software, engineering, computer-aided manufacturing, training, consulting, transportation, storage, e-commerce
Foreign: Dow, Omya, Covestro, Kemur Kemikals, Pulver Kimya, Allnex, Exel, Netzsch, Ferro, Meffert, Eisenmann, etc.; newcomers: Manali Pigments, NGC, Wiwa, Otson, etc.
Russian: Sibur, Krata, Polyteg, Orgchimprom, Koelgamramor, Tecsa, Ecolon, Spektr, Novy Dom, etc.; newcomers: Zavolzhsky Pigment, Romanovskiye Kraski, Rustox, Solar Trans, Uz-DongJu Paint Co, Velikoluksky Mechanical Plant, Himavto, Tehnomir, Ration
1. The 11th edition of the International Salon for Surface Treatment, Antirust Protection
2. The 6th edition of the International Salon for Special Coatings
Key Associated Events
1. The 2nd edition of the International Conference on Russian Market of Industrial Paints will open the Week of Paints and Coatings in Moscow on February 27 in the Azimut Hotel Olympic Moscow. The event is organized by the Chem-Courier Information Agency with support from Chemours and Centrlack.
2. The International Coatings Forum 2017, organized by Russian Coatings Journal, Expocentre AO.
The forum will include reports on resins manufactured by Olin Epoxy, Raduga Sintez, Macromer, Indpol; dispersions manufactured by Pigment, Arkema; additives manufactured by BYK Chemie and resin ingredients of Hexion; new products distributed by Bang & Bonsomer, Attica, and Brenntag.
Reports on pigments by BASF for RAL, and by Pigment on the Eurocolori tinting system are also announced.
3. The Presentation of the Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds
of the Russian Academy of Sciences
4. The Round Table on Total Control of Quality of Protective Coatings and a workshop at the company’s stand; organized by Constanta Group
5. The joint meeting of Russian and Indian professional associations
6. The Conference on Safety and Quality of Paints and Coatings
7. The Round Table of the Chem-Courier Information Agency “The Russian Coatings Market: Going Upward”
8. The Annual Meeting of the Centrlack Association of Manufacturers Suppliers and Consumers of Coatings and Paint Raw Materials
1. The 2nd Competition of Projects of Young Scientists
2. The award ceremony of the 15th edition of the Best Paint Competition
See the full event schedule at http://www.interlak-expo.ru/en/programm17/
Interlakokraska is open from 10.00 to 18.00, on March 3 from 10.00 to 16.00.
Expocentre Press Service
Phones: +7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: +7 (495) 609-41-30