Press Release. The 23st edition of the Interlakokraska International Exhibition for Paints and Coatings
Interlakokraska targets manufacturers, suppliers and users of paints and coatings. It promotes networking and demonstration of the latest equipment, products and services. It is Russia’s largest trade show of the industry boasting more than 20 years of history.
Open hours: 4–6 March from 10.00 to 18.00, 7 March from 10.00 to 16.00
Dates: 4–7 March 2019
Venue: Forum Pavilion, Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Chemists Union, Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, NIITEKHIM OAO, Centrlack Association, Quality Paint Association, Chimvest Scientific and Technical Centre
Under auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibition space: 3,800 sq m
Exhibitors: 230+ companies
Countries: 29 (Belarus, Belgium, China, Czechia, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, South Korea, Turkey, the UK, Ukraine, etc.)
Products on display: raw materials, equipment and technology for production of paints and coatings; all types of paints and coatings; cleaning equipment, recycling; etc.
Participating companies: Covestro, BYK-Chemie, Meffert Production, Allnex, Pulver Kimya, DOW, Brenntag, Nortex, IMCD, VMA-Getzmann, Netzsch, Wilhelm Niemann, Sibur Holding, Krata, Akrilan, Orgchimprom, Novyi Dom, ABC Farben, Omya, Koelgamramor, Tecsa, Slantsy-Him, Aircraft Paint Technologies, etc.
Participate in Interlakokraska to
- generate sales leads
- expand markets
- increase sales
- learn about new products and the latest global trends
- 91% of exhibitors reached their goals
- 98% of exhibitors are satisfied with sales leads
- 84% of exhibitors would recommend the show to their business partners (source: exhibitor survey at Interlakokraska 2018)
- Business owners/CEOs, mid-level executives, area managers, managers, engineers/technologists, self-employed, other
- 27% – users of paints and coatings; 34% – manufacturers of paints and coatings, raw materials; 8% – manufacturers of equipment for production of paints and coatings; 31% – sellers of paints and coatings
- Users of paints and coatings who show the interest in Interlakokraska represent construction, chemical, oil and gas, woodworking, furniture, car manufacturing, aircraft construction, shipbuilding and other industries
- Surface Treatment Salon
- Special Coatings Salon
- Antirust Protection Salon
- The Employment Centre at Interlakokraska offers consultations on recruitment and career.
Key Associated Events
- The 11th edition of the International Coatings Forum is organised by the Russian Coatings Journal and
Expocentre AOwith support from the Centrlack Association. The forum will include a plenary meeting which will sum up the results of 2018 and define prospects for development till 2025. The covered topics will include raw materials for production of paints and coatings, specifics of application of industrial paints and coatings.
- Round table on government support measures
- Round table on the Russian market of paints and coatings: facts, problems, solutions
- Business workshop on marketability of Russian paints and coatings in Russian and global markets
- Annual meeting of the Centrlack Association of Manufacturers, Suppliers and Consumers of Coatings and Paint Raw Materials
- Joint meeting of Boards of the Centrlack Association and the Quality Paint Association on the industry’s problems, technical regulations, personnel, etc.
To see the full supporting programme, go here>>.