25th anniversary edition of the Interlakokraska International Exhibition for Paints and Coatings
Interlakokraska has 25 years of history and is rightfully regarded as one of the main events in the paint and coating industry in Russia. Every year, the exhibition attracts the interest of paint and coating manufacturers, as well as representatives of companies working in the construction, chemical, woodworking, furniture, automotive, aircraft, and shipbuilding industries.
This year, Interlakokraska celebrates its anniversary. The show’s first edition took place in the spring of 1997 at the All-Russian Exhibition Centre. It was initiated by Russian companies Maxima and Tecsa. Since 2011, Interlakokraska has been annually organised by EXPOCENTRE at its venue.
The exhibition has experienced different times together with the industry. This year was not easy. Despite all the difficulties, the exhibition team has managed to arrange it. The most successful companies will demonstrate materials for treatment of various surfaces, raw materials for all types of coatings, equipment for paint and coating production and application, dosing and cleaning equipment, waste treatment systems, and much more.
The visitors to Interlakokraska 2021 will be owners and CEOs of different enterprises, heads of departments and areas. They will learn about paint and coating market trends, find products that meet their objectives, conduct personal negotiations with managers, and conclude contracts on the most favourable terms.
Open hours: 2–4 March from 10.00 to 18.00, 5 March from 10.00 to 16.00
Dates: 2–5 March 2021
Venue: Forum Pavilion, EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia
Organised by EXPOCENTRE AO
Supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Chemists Union, the Mendeleev Russian Chemical Society, NIITEKHIM OAO, the Centrlack Association, the Quality Paint Association, the Chimvest Scientific and Technical Centre
Under auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Exhibition space: 3,000 sq m
Exhibitors: about 100 companies
Countries: Belarus, China, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
Participating companies: (foreign companies will be represented by their Russian dealers) ABC Farben, Akrilan, Allnex, Afaya, BLL-Engineering, ETS, Interdisp, Koelgamramor, Larchfield, Netzsch Tula, Omya Algol, Promcoat, PHK-M, Rushimset, Sibur, Sintez Cveta, Tara.ru, Tecsa, Tilan, Translack, Ultra NDT, Homa, etc.
Products on display: raw materials, equipment and technology for production of paints and coatings; all types of paints and coatings; cleaning equipment, recycling; etc.
- Surface Treatment
- Special Coatings
- Antirust Protection
The Employment Centre will provide information about current job offers of exhibiting companies, post CVs, and offer professional career development consultations. Pavilion Forum, Stand FC130.
Interlakokraska 2021 offers a rich programme of events, which will no doubt be very interesting for industry professionals.
The Conference on Innovations in Anti-corrosion Coatings and Surface Treatment will be organised by EXPOCENTRE AO, Market Guide Agency OOO and the Industrial Coatings journal on March 3.
- Market trends for anti-corrosion coatings, promising products
- New raw materials for anti-corrosion coatings
- Innovations in surface treatment to improve quality of applied coatings
- Inspection of anti-corrosion coatings and corrosion protection design
On the same day the Centrlack Association and EXPOCENTRE AO will hold the Panel on Production of Printing Inks in Russia. Development and Competition Issues. The panel is devoted to the most important areas for improving the competitiveness of the Russian production of printing inks, including the alignment of competitive conditions on the domestic market for Russian and foreign producers and the improvement of the raw material supply of the Russian printing inks industry.
The invited participants are representatives of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Ministry of Finance, the Federal Customs Service of Russia, the Federal Agency for Small and Medium Entrepreneurship, manufacturers of printing inks, manufacturers and suppliers of raw materials, users of printing inks, and market experts.
- Possibility of increasing import duty rates for ready printing inks (with detailing of the corresponding codes in the Nomenclature of Goods subject to Foreign Trade in group 3215)
- Possibility of reduction of import duty rates for raw components for production of printing inks
- Possibility of exemption from excise duties for manufacturers of printing inks for denatured ethanol used as raw material
- Possibility of purchasing raw materials with ethanol content over 9% without paying excise duties for the production of printing inks
- Development of import-substituting production in the Russian Federation of various raw materials for printing inks (specialty chemicals)
One more important event is the Panel on the Competitiveness of Russian Made Paints and Coatings in the Domestic and Foreign Markets, organised by NIITEKHIM OAO, the Centrlack Association, and EXPOCENTRE AO. It will be moderated by Director of the Centrlack Association Gennady Averyanov.
- COVID-19: a threat or an opportunity for the Russian paint and coating industry?
- Is export growth of Russian paints and coatings possible and what prevents it?
- Import substitution of paints and coatings: what has been achieved and in what directions to move further?
- Raw material supply: still a key problem of competitiveness?
- Industrial clusters: how do they work?
Other events include:
- Workshop on the Analysis of the Current State of Russian Export of Paints and Coatings. Promising Niches for Import Substitution and Export Development
- Forum on the Industry of Dry Mix Mortars and Architectural Coatings
- Business workshops of the Chem-Courier Information Agency:
o The Russian market of water dispersions: structure and price dynamics
o The Russian market of resins and varnishes: trends 2020-2021
o Products of the Chem-Courier Information Agency for the paint and coating market
- Presentations of exhibitors
The events will be broadcasted online for those who cannot attend them at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds.
The team of Interlakokraska 2021 makes its best to ensure the comfort and maximum safety of every participant. Access to the venue will only be possible after pre-registering online. This arrangement will help us to properly distribute the visitor traffic without putting the health of event participants at unnecessary risk.
Join our official Facebook account at
Press Service, EXPOCENTRE AO