Feedback of exhibitors and visitors to Interlakokraska 2021
Albert Talipov, CEO, Paint Group:
– Paint Group exhibits here as a supplier of comprehensive solutions. They consist of production of industrial coatings, supply of painting technologies for machine-building plants, chemical treatment of steel, application of coatings, and equipping paint shops. I think it’s the reason for the increased activity of our visitors, even though today is only the first day of the show.
The comprehensive approach is currently the most promising and the most demanded. This is why our stand has attracted so much interest from visitors. Everyone who has already visited our stand was interested in paint technologies. This shows that visitors are the target audience for which we are participating in Interlakokraska.
Yulia Mironova, Sales Manager, Omya Algol Rus:
– Our company has been exhibiting at Interlakokraska, which takes place annually, for more than 20 years. We are very pleased that this year's exhibition took place despite the fact that there was a quarantine, and many companies were unable to come. Nevertheless, we have already had many important meetings on the first day. We had some successful negotiations. The exhibition is a great tool to meet old acquaintances, clients, customers, and generate new business contacts. Interlakokraska is on top of the game as always.
Matvey Rammo, CEO, Attika:
– We are once again exhibiting at Interlakokraska. It is a unique event from the perspective of the Russian paint and coatings industry. This edition is also important to us because we have not seen most of our partners due to the pandemic in 2020. And finally, these meetings are taking place offline rather than online. Everyone is missing face-to-face networking. Our objective here is not even to sign new contracts, but to take stock of the past year and plan steps to develop the already established long-term relationships with our partners. This show is also a useful and important information event.
We are showcasing our new developments this year. Next year we intend to participate in the exhibition with a large stand.
Irina Brodskaya, CEO, Iconic:
– We are regular exhibitors of Interlakokraska. We are presenting our own brand here. Our production facilities are located in the Ural region. We bring our products to Moscow because this show is very good. Representatives of many companies – large, medium and small – come here from different regions. Yesterday we had visitors from Barnaul, Irkutsk, Yekaterinburg, and Chelyabinsk. Today there are more representatives from the Moscow region, as well as Tver and Tula. Tomorrow we are expecting many of our consumers and new customers from Izhevsk and Perm. We have planned many business meetings. Every year the exhibition brings good results, and we will continue to take part in it.
Olga Nikolaeva, Director, Braiton Paint:
– We are manufacturers of waterborne acrylic paints in Kirov. We have been visiting Interlakokraska every year. This year is our first time as an exhibitor. I would like to thank the organisers for an opportunity to find new partners and to show our company at an international level.
Marina Kholyavskaya, Lead Marketing Manager, Lakokraska:
– We came to Interlakokraska from Belarus. We have been taking part in this show for more than 15 years. And it is like some kind of festival for us. We like the format of the event, the networking here, and the fact that we not only show our potential but also find a lot of ideas for our company, and meet new people. The show’s free, pleasant and friendly environment gives us an opportunity to not only present our achievements but also to network and socialise. Interlakokraska is a great platform where we can get new ideas for our development. It is the place to generate these ideas.
I would like to wish the show to continue every year, and for us to be its regular participants, find new partners, conclude profitable contracts, and grow together.