16th International Competition for the Best Paints and Coatings 2018
The Russian Chemists Union, the Centrlack Association and the LKM-Press Publishing House invite all Interlakokraska exhibitors to take part in the 16th edition of the International Competition for the Best Paints and Coatings.
The International Competition for the Best Paints and Coatings 2018 is held to reveal and name the best coatings and raw materials which are sold in Russia. The competition determines and rewards companies which develop and introduce effective and promising coatings, technologies and raw materials for their production.
- Ecologically safe materials with lowered toxicity
- Anticorrosion materials and coatings based on them
- High performance innovative materials
- Paints and coatings with special properties, including fire retardants, printing inks and decorative paints
- Materials for surface treatment before coating application
- Powder paints
- Raw components for production of paints and coatings
- Test devices for paints and coatings
- Introduction of new types of raw materials, paints and coatings (for distributors)
The terms of participation and procedure for determining winners can be found in the Competition Regulations.
In 2018 a series of materials will receive a grand prix.
The open meeting of the expert committee, which will hear presentations of nominees and review the submitted products, will take place on February 28, 2018.
Applications are accepted before February 20, 2018
The organizing committee invites you to take part in the competition with your projects and developments. Awards in this competition confirm your company’s leading status.